Crap lah.
How disappointing can it be.
I don't know why it's that disappointing. Or maybe I know.
Cos you simply dislike, or rather do not accept almost
EVERYTHING i love, except for you yourself.
*rolls eye*
nizhidaoma;youshinizhendehenkehen.
Watched the VCDs.. stairwaytoheaven.
The male lead. He's simply Irresistible.
I love the way he surprises her by being there for her always.
Ah. I love him to bitty bittsssssss.
Sadly, he doesn't even know a lass like me exist.
And even more sadly, there's a fucking enormous gap b/w reality and the fairytale-like drama.
But the fact remains. He's ... AH~ indescribably handsome.

Okay. I havent experience this 'idol craze' since dunno when.
Now its back. But I'm sure it'll fade very soon.
Btw, did I mention that his recent hairstyle sucks?
GRRRRRRRR!!! CUT YOUR HAIR!!!.
Minnie gave birth!! to about 8 or 9 new hamster babiessss. :DD
Oh. She's in confinement now. Don't worry about her. :D
Awwww. I'm so proud of Mickey and Minnie.
AH Ah Ah.
I didn't forgot totally about my prelims.
They were.. "Okay Lah".
I'm glad another huge exam is over. 1 more to go. - the o lvls.
*HEAVES A BIG FAT SIGH*
sian
HIEK HIEK HIEK. I'm in love with shuai ge.
Don't worry.
HE's not jealous.
He's never jealous. and I mean NEVER.
Ha.
thaslaernmt(*#$U%#*($Y@ejnnfd